The St. Mary Aftercare Program
- Simone Quinn
- Cindy Buckner
- Savannah Lee
- Susan Shogren
• 2:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
• 11:30 a.m. 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. on early dismissal days
Lunch will not be provided on early dismissal days. Please be sure to pack your child a lunch and drink as wells as a snack and drink if they will be staying until late afternoon.
Sign In/Out Procedures
• To ensure the safety of our students, aftercare personnel will not release children to individuals who are not listed on the registration form or have not received a communication directly from the parent. Parents/legal guardians are required to sign out their child(ren) daily. Students will not be released to older siblings.
Students will have some outside time, weather permitting, snack time and an opportunity to complete homework. Children will also have a chance to play board games.
Change of Clothing
• Children in PreK-3 – K should have an extra change of clothing in case of an accident or spill. Please be sure to pack shorts, shirt, underwear and socks that we can put in their aftercare cubby. Please put these items in a large Ziploc bag with their name on it. These items do not have to be uniform items, just a pair of blue shorts and a white, blue or yellow t-shirt.
• Any changes in medical conditions, contact information, or pick-up personnel needs to be provided to the Aftercare Team Members and recorded on the student’s registration.