Monday June 1st – Friday July 21st
Ages: All potty trained children entering VPK through 2nd grade (do not have to be a SMS student)
Activities include themed arts and crafts projects, science activities, reading enrichment, fun with food, indoor and outdoor play, water day activities, and Friday “Pizza Day*.”
- Themes June 5-9 – Community Helpers Learn all about your favorite careers through art, literature, and play!
- June 12-16 – Neverland Adventures Pirates, Fairies, and Treasure – Arrrgggg!
- June 19-23 – The Great Outdoors Camping, Bugs, Flowers, and all sorts of Outdoor Fun!
- June 26-30 – Storytime Celebrating adventures in literature through art and play!
- July 3-7 – Celebrating the USA! Red, white, and blue art/activities that will make you proud to be in America!
- July 10-14 – Under the Sea Shimmering water, sandy shells, and ocean creatures!
- July 17-21 – Creative Menu Art Celebrating festive foods through art and literature Come one week, a few or the entire summer!
Please see flyer for complete information including Fees and Hours.
Summer Camp Fees and Hours
Call 321 636-4208