St. Mary School 2019-2020 Tuition and Fees
The Tuition for St Mary Catholic School for Grades K-8 is based on a per child tuition rate of $7,395 for grades Kindergarten-8th Grade
All discounts including the parishioner discount, FACTS financial assistance, and multiple child discounts are subject to the financial ability of the parish/school and are applied at the discretion of the Pastor and the school administration.
Category I (Parish Participating Rate):
Active and registered Catholic families may receive a Parishioner discount of UP TO $1,100 (15%) per family. In order to qualify, the family must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a baptized Catholic and a registered, active, and supporting member of the parish prior to registration, Parishioners are defined as members of St. Mary Church who attend Mass on weekends and Holy days, contributing and using their weekly envelopes during the calendar year.
- Family status will be re-evaluated once per year in January for the upcoming school year.
Catholic Families who qualify for the Parishioner Discount must complete the Parish Verification Form and return it to the School Office in order to be considered for the discounted rate.
- Non-St. Mary Catholic Families who are registered members of other Catholic parishes must submit the Parish Verification form to their parish office for verification and the pastor’s signature. The form must be returned to the St. Mary School office in order for the family to be considered for a discounted Catholic family rate.
Multiple-child Discounts will be applied for qualifying families in addition to the Parish Discount.
Two students (20%)- UP TO $2,958 Three students (25%)- UP TO $5,546 Four+ students(30%)- UP TO $8,874
• Families receiving a scholarship from Step Up for Students, AAA, Gardiner and McKay, are not eligible for the multi-student discount. Please bring award letter, if applicable.
• All families are required to register for FACTS Tuition management.
• To be considered for tuition discounts, each family must complete 20 hours of community service for the school.
Category II (Non-Catholic and Non-Participating Catholic Rate) Tuition is $7,395 plus fees
2019 – 2020 Annual Fees
For information regarding our Preschool and VPK Extended Day Fees along with Registration, Book, Technology and Supply fees for Preschool – 8th grade please select the link below.